Sunday, December 9, 2012

all mixed up.

I am happy...
sad...
excited...
very excited...
disbelief...
eager...
willing...
anxious...
melancholy...

I don't want to leave my {favorite} city. 


Some day, I'll be back. 
{Maybe sooner than we think...but that's all up in the air still}
I think I am more upset about the experience ending, 
rather than having to say "see you later" to London.
Because I know I will be back. But I will never experience
 the "study abroad" life in London again.
I am thankful and blessed beyond belief. 
{We'll save those feelings for another post}

On the contrary, icantwaittogohome.
I love home, so this needs no explaining. 


This photo says it all. 
Haha, totally kidding. {Or am I?}


In all seriousness, I love home because of who I share it with! 
Cheesy? Yes. True? Very.
I cannot wait to see these people! {I am such a lucky girl!}

















But at the same time, I will really miss these girls:


See what I mean? I am all mixed up.



No comments:

Post a Comment